Wednesday, November 22, 2006

The (Unintentional) Joke's On You

There's a certain irony to be found in the fact that after I did an entry about people coming here on misguided searches, I got an influx of traffic from people coming here on misguided searches.
Apparently Technorati keeps an index of words that blog entries are tagged with, and because I used the word "sexy" as part of one of the labels on that entry...well, you can figure out the rest.
I'd apologize to all of the people who came here looking for any amount of sexiness, but I'm not sorry, so there would be little point.
My "Sunday" is rapidly winding to a close, with work looming in the all-too near-future.
I'm sure it will be incredibly slow and boring. However, there will be a lot of food provided, and tomorrow and Friday are both designated as holidays, so I'll be making bank for working.
I will not, however, be having a sexy time.
In any case, Happy Thanksgiving to all of my readers, regardless of whether they're here to actually read the entries or on a misguided search for sexiness.
(As a Thanksgiving gift for all of you who came here from Technorati, I'll go through and add "sexy" to the labels of some of my sexier drawings so that your trip here won't be a total waste. Click on the "sexy" label here and it will take you to them.)

No comments: