Friday, December 05, 2008

New Toy

For quite some time now I've been waiting for/drooling over the HTC Touch Pro, or, as AT&T calls it, the Fuze, with the intention of making it my next phone.
Scott has as well, so for the past few months we've been sharing any news we happened to find about its imminent release in the US with each other, as well as any reviews we happened upon.
Yesterday I found a review that stated that the touch screen was sluggish and unresponsive. This was disheartening news for me and for Scott.
I had been planning for us to order pizza for our rescheduled Riff Trax night, but the pizza delivery mishap on Wednesday put an end to that plan, so I was weighing the potential dinner options when it occurred to me that we could meet at the Dulles Town Center, eat at the food court, and check to see if they had it in stock yet at the AT&T store, so that's what I proposed.
In the meantime, Jamie had gotten a look at the phone as well and wanted to join us.
Long story short, they had the phone, it was not sluggish or unresponsive, and I ended up buying it.
(So did Jamie.)
Still having fun playing around with it, and of course I've got the whole work thing to deal with, so I'll post more details later.

No comments: