Tuesday, December 02, 2008

I Can't Even Come Up With A Title

Crap, it’s December already.
I guess it’s a good thing that I’m not having fun, because if I were time would be going supersonic.
Not much new or noteworthy going on here, I’m afraid.
Probably the most significant thing that’s happened is that Scott requested that we move Riff Trax night to Thursday this week.
Seriously, that’s it. Even I’m amazed at how dull the past couple of days have been.
Oh sure, I’m back in the grind after my all-too brief long weekend, but not much is going on there, either.
I am finding that I’m getting really impatient for my new furniture to arrive, and the anticipation is making me hate my current couch more and more each day. I suppose that, to spite me, time will now choose to slow down.
Okay, I’ve seriously got nothing. Maybe next time.

No comments: