Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Quick Entry

I woke up this morning, looked at my clock and saw that it was around 8:00, said, “Make it 9:00 and you have a deal,” then promptly went back to sleep for about an hour and half, thereby failing to uphold my end of the bargain.
Oh well.
That was, however, a lot of sleep for me, as I’d called it a night pretty early last night.
Once I did get up, though, I started moving around a little more quickly than usual, showering, shaving, dressing, and heading out into the world within a little an hour after rising.
I was heading to Wal-Mart pick up a few things. I stopped at Chick-fil-A for an early lunch first, then got my shopping in and was home by noon.
After that I went for a short walk around the neighborhood, and now here I am, writing this.
I’ve decided to just call it a miss (for the time being) on finishing that picture I started back in October and just move on and start working on other things, so I suppose I should get started on the picture I’ve decided to do.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahah

hahah

haaa!HHHAAA!!!

Jon Maki said...

Okay, I'll bite: is this sarcastic laughter or maniacal laughter? Smart ass or psycho, which is it?