Thursday, March 31, 2005

The Waiting Is The Hardest Part

As 7:00 got closer and closer tonight I found myself, presumably out of habit, becoming pretty sleepy.
Even though, intellectually, I realized that I don’t have to get up early tomorrow, my circadian rhythms seem to be creatures of habit.
Hopefully they won’t get thrown for too much of a loop.
Of course, now that I have managed to stay up past my usual bedtime, I’m hard-pressed to find anything to do with my time.
There’s nothing on TV that I want to watch, I don’t really feel like drawing, or doing any sort of non-Threshold writing, and, while I don’t agree that it’s shit, I am finding the Internet to be pretty boring.
My big excitement for the evening consisted of finally folding and putting away my socks, followed by folding and putting away the other load of laundry I did today.
Yep, I’m a wild man.
Honestly, not much short of getting up tomorrow and seeing Sin City is of interest to me, but because I don’t have to go to bed, I’m unwilling to call it a night just to hasten tomorrow’s arrival, especially since I'd probably end up waking up at around 5 in the morning.
Hmm…I was just reading through the local freebie advertising circular. It mostly runs ads, but it has some local news and other articles.
In any case, I found an article called “The Single Side,” which is written, ostensibly at least, by a woman.
This particular article’s topic is about finding ways to give guys a polite, but definitive, brush-off, as she is, apparently, an “Avoider” when it comes to conflict.
She’s requested feedback from guys, and has an e-mail address.
Guess I found something to do after all.
I may be back again tonight, but I can’t say for sure.
More than likely you won’t hear from me again until post-SC.

No comments: