Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Distraction

For anyone out there who doesn't know, my mom had a heart attack over the weekend, and is currently in ICU until she's strong enough to have bypass surgery.
...yeah.
I'm flying to MIchigan tomorrow to be there, but as it stands right now, they're saying it's optimistic to think that she'll be up for the surgery even by Monday (it was originally scheduled for this Friday).
Needless to say, the past few days have been pretty shitty, with the waiting being one of the worst parts. Not the worst part; the fact that my mom had a heart attack at all is the worst part.
In any case, while I sit here going nuts, I've needed to find something to keep me distracted.
And what could serve as a better distraction than the always-lovely Nadia?

1 comment:

Merlin T Wizard said...

As always, you make Nadia look great. I like how you softened her rather imperious expression. Also, nice can.