Thursday, December 22, 2005

Randomly Bizarre Comic Panels

Every once in a while as I read old comics that have been scanned and posted to comics newsgroups I stumble across something wonderfully bizarre that needs to be shared with the world.
Here are three examples, with my commentary included below each one.

(From a UK edition of Marvel Family)


He punched her right in the boob.


(From Justice League of America #65)


Good Christ! Green Arrow has an Atomic Warhead Arrow? Does the government know that you're carrying weapons of mass destruction in your quiver, GA? Given how much of a liberal you became after you lost your fortune I would think that the administration would be very concerned about that. Just don't let them find out about your Antrhax Arrow. All kidding aside, GA, you might want to consider firing that from a safer distance.


(Not sure of the source of this one, though once again it features our pal Green Arrow)

I don't even know where to begin with this one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think Chris H. has a part time job there. He was saying something about a big red boss with a huge wang. Then something about a mushroom stamp.