Wednesday, April 13, 2011

You Say It's Jack's Birthday, It's Hellboy's Brithday Too Yeah...

As always at this time of year, Threshold wishes a very happy birthday to everyone's favorite creator of hateful, Christian fundamentalist sequential art-based propaganda, the one and only Jack T. Chick!
Jack is 87 today, and I'm sure we can all agree that's a long time to have to wait for The Rapture.
Sadly, for him, I think that another birthday is going to have to pass without him getting what he really wants...
Today is also the birthday of actor Ron Perlman, who is known for many roles, but, more significantly, given who he shares his birthday with, has filled the role of Hellboy.
Heaven and Hell? My birthday has got it covered.

1 comment:

Merlin T Wizard said...

Oops! I meant Happy Birthday here. I guess it applies both places, so you get double.