Tuesday, May 19, 2009

And I Thought I Wanted To Bang Erin Esurance BEFORE

So my insurance company got all the crap they needed from me today and sent out my check overnight via FedEx, so it should be in my mostly non-functional hands tomorrow.
I called the dealership and they'll be ordering my car tomorrow as well, so I should soon be the proud owner of some additional crusthing debt! Hurray!
As you can guess from the title of this post, my insurance company is Esurance, and I have to say that I'm pretty impressed with the quality of service. I already liked them before my accident, simply because they were so much cheaper than my previous insurance company, but now I'm a very satisfied customer.
(Seriously, Erin, give me a call. I'm okay with the fact that you're just a cartoon.)

No comments: