Friday, April 11, 2008

Random Airport Happenings

So when I went to the airport to pick up my mom – early, of course, because I got tired of sitting at home waiting to go – I found out where her luggage was going to be, went back outside to park closer, then came back in and used the restroom.
As soon as I walked in I was greeted by the sight of a pilot – or possibly a male flight attendant; couldn’t really tell from the uniform – standing there with his pants down around his ankles checking out his ass in the mirror.
Okay…
Then I went to stand by the arrivals area to wait for my mom. She didn’t appear with any of the various mobs of people arriving, and eventually my phone rang and I was greeted with “Where are you?” Evidently she’d managed to sneak past me – having taken a different route – and gotten over to the baggage claim without being spotted.
On my way over to the baggage area, randomly, I spotted my cube neighbor and co-worker Melissa coming down the escalator (just returning from trip to Columbus that I would have also made had I been at work).
So that was pretty random.
Didn’t do too much today, at least nothing touristy. Had lunch, did some shopping.
Tomorrow we’ll probably have breakfast and do some shopping.
Saturday will be the party, and then dinner with Scott and Stacy that evening.
Sunday we’ll probably head to Charlestown Races and Slots in West Virginia for some gambling.
We won’t be doing anything terribly exciting while she's here, but then, my mom isn’t really interested in doing anything terribly exciting, other than just seeing me and my house and meeting my friends.

No comments: