Friday, June 22, 2007

So...Umm....Eww

Earlier today someone came here looking for some Dilton and Moose Slash, meaning they were looking for some kind of story or illustration in which the characters of Dilton and Big Moose from Archie Comics engage in sexual acts.
With each other.
Now, I guess I can understand the idea of wanting to see a representation of the dialectic of Jock and Nerd in a homoerotic setting, sort of, but even so, eww.
I'm sorry, I know that it takes different strokes, and to each his own, and I don't really mean to judge, but there's just a serious "eww" factor there.
Obviously I would lean more towards Betty/Veronica (or more likely Betty/Veronica/Midge/Sabrina/Josie/The Pussycats) if I were into Slash, but as far as male/male pairings go, I should think Archie/Jughead or especially Archie/Reggie would be more fruitful, but I'm not a consumer of Slash fiction, so I can't really comment on it too much beyond the eww.
Still, as something of a consolation prize, here is my favorite Big Moose moment of all time:



And here is a Moose in a more sexualized context:

(Credit to Scott for pointing this clip out)
Someone else was looking for some Bear Grylls Slash the other day, but no partner was specified. Given that he spends so much time in the wild, an actual moose might be the most likely candidate.

No comments: