Friday, December 01, 2006

Okay, That Size I CAN Give You

For all of you weirdoes film memorabilia collectors out there, it is possible to purchase the bra that Jessica Alba wore in the movie Sin City.
Despite the fact that I love Sin City and the fact that Jessica Alba is undeniably hot, I will not be bidding.
Why? Well, I have no interest in owning used women's clothing* for one thing (especially when the current bid is over $300), and for another, to be true to the comics, she shouldn't have been wearing a bra anyway.
But for you size-seekers out there, according to the article, her bra sizes is 34B, so that's one celebrity bra size I can provide. Don't come around looking for others, and don't blame me if that's not the correct size.

*I'm not big on owning new women's clothing either. Just thought I should point that out.

No comments: