Monday, July 10, 2006

If I Was Only 99% Certain Before...

...I am now 100% certain that I will fail the RHCT exam on Friday.
Oh well; I'm bound to learn something in the interim.
Class is weird this time around. Not only are there women taking the class (three of them, in fact, though none of them is even remotely hot), the class is being taught by a woman (also not hot).
About half the class is made up of people from my company, and pretty much the other half works for the government.
The only hotness, just like last time, is in the form of the receptionist who works at the company that's on this same floor, whom I catch a glimpse of whenever I walk to the restroom.
In a clear demonstration of the fact that, like beauty, sexiness is in the eye of the beholder, at one point when I walked past the odd headset phone that she was wearing, at a glance, made it look like she might be wearing an eyepatch, and I actually found myself thinking that it was kind of sexy.
I've never had an eye patch fetish, or found them particularly appealing, but on her it could have worked, I think.
I guess the lesson is that if you're inherently sexy you can embue unsexy items with sexiness (and vice versa, I should think). Something like that anyway.
In any case, I suppose I should get back to it.

No comments: