Thursday, October 28, 2004

Here's a cat I'd be willing to get a prescription to Zyrtec for...


Here's a not-especially-good new RLC pic. This is RLC as Josie in "Josie and the Pussycats," a movie that, while I didn't seek out, I actually sat down and watched simply because RLC was in it.
Apart from the fact that I was hypnotized whenever she was on-screen, there wasn't much about the movie to enjoy.
In alll honesty, I haven't actually seen that many movies that RLC has been in. I think there's only one that I've ever watched from start to finish. I think it was called "Strike," or "All I Want To Do," or something. Kirsten Dunst was also in it. It was set in the 60's and had something to do with some girls' school.
Anyway, I think she looks good as a redhead and, and while I'm not a Furry or anything, and we know that I'm allergic, the cat ears are still kind of cute.
Feel free to make any crude sexual puns about the whole cat thing that you'd like: I myself just don't have the strength for it... Posted by Hello

No comments: