Friday, April 05, 2013

To Be Fair, That Wouldn't Make It Different From Most Saturdays

Scott:  Your birthday is on a weekend this year?
Me:  Yeah, a Saturday.
Scott:  Want to do something?
Me:  I don't know.  Like what?
Scott:  I don't know.  It's your birthday.
Me:  I was planning on just doing the usual:  crying and masturbating.
Scott:  Well...maybe in between your bouts of that we could do something.
Me:  Ehh...
Scott:  ...unless you're planning it as an all-day event?
Me:  I just might be.

3 comments:

lbugsh2 said...

Hey your last birthday was dang good. We all worked our bums off to make sure. I even got a smile I would say that is pretty dang good. So I can not top it this year but I know some really good places to eat. Mortons, Ruth Criss, ETC. Jamie and Casey would probably be up to celebrating too.

Jon Maki said...

Yes, I did have a good time last year. I was not, however, anticipating a repeat.
As for the suggested places, my question is, "How much of a pain in the ass will it be to go to any of them?"
Bear in mind that my ass starts to hurt as soon as I set foot out my door...

lbugsh2 said...

If you have a pain in your behind then that is a doctor issue. As for dinner its easy. You say Stacy I like to eat at _______ then I make a reservation, and we all show up. Very simple.