I'll probably resume semi-regular posting soon, particularly given that I don't have to be back at work until next year, but I've been kind of caught up in other stuff for the past however-long-it's-been.
Since last I posted anything of substance I've:
- Finished my NaNoWriMo novel - such as it is - just in the nick of time. It was as down to the last minute as I think I've ever been in the years I've participated, and it was one of the narrowest margins in terms of word count. Overall, that particular novel probably wasn't a good idea...
- Moved my home office from one room to another and moved the guest bedroom from the room it was in into my former office.
- Made signs for my spinner rack:
- Spent a lot of time spinning the rack and happily clapping my hands like the Village Idiot as I watch the signs go by.
- Made a major dent in the organizing and cataloging of my comics.
- Finished another round of the Captain America workout.
- Drawn my annual Christmas picture, which will be posted tomorrow.