Saturday, May 05, 2012

Would I Do That?

So it's not as though I drew the NSFW picture of Eve Angel that can be seen after the jump just because I've noticed that Eve Angel is a major traffic driver for this blog.



There appear to be some people looking for you, Eve.

I mean, I wouldn't Eve Angel do something that Eve Angel transparently cynical, would I? Well, okay, maybe I would, but it's a cool picture of a sexy lady, who happens to be named Eve Angel, so the odds are pretty good that I'd draw it regardless.
Also, Eve Angel.
(For the record, oh seekers of Eve Angel, there are better and more reliable sources for images and videos featuring Eve Angel than this humble blog.  Try her official site.  Learn how to use torrents.  Visit some newsgroups. Do Google Image and Video searches.)

No comments: