Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Like I Didn't Have Enough Reasons Already...

Apparently I didn't have enough reasons to be envious of George Perez and the career he's built based on his incredible talent.
I mean, seriously, as much as I admire his talent - he's my absolute favorite artist, after all - I can't help but be at least a little bit envious.  Why'd you have to go and hog all the talent, Mr. Perez?
And of course he's put that talent to good use in his long and acclaimed career, so, as someone who's squandered what little he does have in the way of talent, yes, I envy the hell out of him, even as I idolize him.
But no, those things weren't enough, as evidenced by this video, in which he gets to sketch on Amber Love's butt:



Though to be fair, this also serves to make me admire him even more.
Here's to you, Mr. Perez.
Oh, and the song is kind of catchy, too.

2 comments:

Merlin T Wizard said...

Damn, what a classy guy. Had her sitting in his lap the whole time. Notice his hand placement during the picture taking and then holding her closer as he showed her the picture. The man is smooth.

Jon Maki said...

Well, that's why he's George Perez.