Friday, May 22, 2009

Not Exactly A Blockbuster

Hey look, I made a movie!
Well, kind of. Here are some pictures of the new car put together into a video slideshow dealie:




I thought about adding an audio track, but I couldn't think of anything appropriate. The only things that came to mind, for reasons that are beyond me, were "Pretty Vacant" by the Sex Pistols and "Supernova" by Liz Phair.
Neither really seemed to fit.
Speaking of fitting, I guess you can't go full-screen with videos uploaded to Blogger, so it may be hard to read the text in the movie. Your best bet, if you're really interested, is probably to pause it when it gets to a frame with text so that you can decipher the text. Don't bother on the last slide, though; you don't really need to see how I spelled "moonroof" as "moonroff."
(Edit: I bumped up the size of the player, which helps, but it makes the pictures themselve look crappy.)

1 comment:

Merlin T Wizard said...

That is a sweet car. It looks a lot less grainy in person, too.

I don't care what you say, the moonroff is awesome.