Friday, September 05, 2008

Action Is My Middle Name. Wait, I Don't Have A Middle Name. But Anyway, Waffles!

When I got home today I watched last night’s Daily Show and Colbert Report, then kicked the weekend into high gear by taking a nap.
At least tonight I remembered to eat something. I usually have some kind of snack when I get home, and then eat dinner while watching The Simpsons at 7, but my mom called as soon as I got home, which delayed my snacking, so by the time 7 rolled around I wasn’t hungry, and I went upstairs to do some stuff on the computer – paying bills, writing a blog entry, etc. – thinking that I’d get around to eating later. I never really got hungry, so I just sort of forgot about it, and didn’t actually notice that I was hungry until I was in bed, at which point I said “Screw it,” and went to sleep.
Needless to say, I was glad when I got in to work and found that for this month’s “Healthy Breakfast” we actually had waffles and sausage, in addition to the usual selection of fruits, bagels, muffins, and donuts.
So I loaded up on a little bit of everything.
In any case, not much else is going on. I’m hoping that this will be the weekend on which I finally build up enough motivation to get a haircut.
That should be exciting.

No comments: