Monday, June 02, 2008

At Least Three Times More Hateful

I didn't sleep very well last night, and my head cold, which had moved to my chest over the weekend, decided to move back into my head today, before finally deciding to take up dual residence.
The tiredness and the cold, I found, upon arriving at work, combined forces in order to make the fact of the existence of other human beings at least three times more hateful to me than usual.
So, yeah. Not a great day.
I came home and dozed on the couch for a while, then dozed in bed for a while, then got up after about 45 minutes.
I had a picture that I started last night that I wanted to work on, but the words "screw" and "that" kept popping up in my head whenever I thought about working on it.
I would just go to bed now, but experience has taught me that when I go to bed early I invariably end up finally falling asleep well after the time I would if I'd gone to bed at the normal time, so I'm hanging in there as long as I can.
And that pretty much sums up my day.

No comments: