Thursday, October 28, 2004

And now for something COMPLETELY different...


Here's something very far away from the topic of misery.
I ordinarily don't like to do pictures like this in which a woman is reduced to just her component parts (it has a weird, "serial killer vibe," I think).
However, I really wanted to try rendering that lacy pattern. The complete image features some nudity, and it would have been a pain to try to to create a covering, and I'm reluctant to post nudes here because I know some people read this at work. This image alone is racy enough as it is without the nudity, I think.
So she got cropped down to this.
In case you're wondering, the woman wearing the lacy pattern that so intrigued me is Kari...something. She is (or, at this point, most likely was) "Miss Teen USA," and she is featured in this month's "Playboy." As for the rest of her, she looks a bit like Denise Richards, and, overall, is a very attractive young (20) woman, with more to her than just a shapely pelvis and lacy underwear. Posted by Hello

No comments: