Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Ladies Of The Legion - The Models

For the curious among you, here is a listing of the models I used for reference for my Ladies of the Legion pictures.  Be advised that doing a Google search on many of them would bring back some decidedly NSFW results...
I will update this list if/when I add any new pictures.


Shadow Lass – Katia Corriveau
Triplicate Girl – Unknown model (body); my brain (face)
Dream Girl – Eve Angel
Princes Projectra and Emerald Empress – Louise Glover
Lightning Lass – Katherine Heigl
Shrinking Violet – Kelly Monaco
Phantom Girl – Bianca Gascoigne
Saturn Girl – Hayden Panettiere
Supergirl and Satan Girl – Marisa Miller
White Witch – Kylie Minogue
Dawnstar – Kitana Baker
Insect Queen – Unknown model
Night Girl – Katy Perry
Infectious Lass – Unknown model
Saturn Queen – Bianca Beauchamp
Spider Girl – Kim Kardashian
Glorith – Straight from my brain
Charma – Rosa Blasi
Laurel Kent – Sabriane Brandao

No comments: