Wednesday, August 04, 2010

The Realization

So I've been noticing lately that I've been a bit...grumpier than usual, and have wondered what's up with that.
I just had a realization that I think explains it.
Having lost about 30 pounds since finding out about the diabetes through diet and moderate exercise, and now having gotten into more intense exercise and putting on a fair amount of muscle, I've probably increased my production of testosterone and decreased my production of estrogen.
...
I don't think that Jon + increased aggression can possibly = good things.
Guess I'll have to keep even more of a watchful eye on myself and my behavior.
Because, you know, that's not going to piss me off even more...

1 comment:

Merlin T Wizard said...

Don't worry, I'll be there with the sedative when you start putting on fake tanner, spiking your hair straight up, and making duckface at cameras.