Monday, May 31, 2010

My Shocking Secret!

I recently came to a startling realization about myself: I like boobs.
All kinds of boobs, regardless of shape or size.
In general, I am of the opinion that boobs = teh awesome.
I do, however, especially like big boobs:



Oh, I know. You're stunned. You never would have guessed.
Trust me, I was exactly as surprised as you are when I realized it.
I just want it to be known that I don't blame my parents or society. I take full responsibility.
When I was working on the above picture of top-heavy glamour model Denise Milani, there was a point at which it really wasn't going very well, and I found myself kind of hating it.
I had resolved to finish it and post it here regardless, and had decided that I was going to cleverly refer to it as being a picture of "Denise Meh-lani," to demonstrate my ambivalence.
Then things stopped going according to plan after the picture actually started looking good.
Curses, foiled again!
Anyway, if you found yourself reeling from my confession regarding my feelings about boobs - and especially big boobs - then you're going to want to make sure you're sitting down if you ever ask me my opinion of butts.

2 comments:

Merlin T Wizard said...

Oh? Do you like BIG BUTTS?

Also, definitely not Meh-lani.

Jon Maki said...

I like (some) big butts and I cannot lie.
Mostly, as with boobs, I'm just generally in favor of butts.
And yeah, I'm actually kind of disappointed that the picture turned out too well for me to use that line.