Friday, May 07, 2010

My Favorite Playmate

It's been years since I've read Playboy, so I don't know if they do it anymore, but they used to have a feature near the back of the magazine called "My Favorite Playmate." It featured some celebrity or other prominent figure naming his - you guessed it - favorite Playmate and then explaining why.
If they still do that, and if, for some reason, I were ever asked to name mine, the answer would be simple: Miss August 1991 and 1992 Playmate of the Year Corinna Harney.
As to the why, well...



...yeah.
If that picture isn't worth a thousand words, well, back in 1992 I ordered my first subscription to Playboy. One of the earliest issues I received in the mail was the PMOY issue featuring Ms. Harney on the cover.
I was hooked instantly. I was so taken by her image on the cover that it took me a while to realize that if I were to actually open the thing I'd actually get to, you know, see her naked.
So I did, and I did, and it was awesome.

No comments: