Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Something To Read

Normally I wouldn't be writing tonight - or posting a blog entry - as it's Riff Trax night, but Scott is sick, so my evening got freed up. I decided to take a break from writing anyway to kind of recharge the batteries - I'm up to over 45,000 words - and I thought that, since I don't really want to share any more chapters of Blood Drift until I'm actually finished writing it, I'd post this story, set in the world of Blood Drift, and featuring its main character, Fontaine.
I don't remember when I wrote it - I'm going to guess 2004 - but it serves as a pretty good introduction to Fontaine and her world, and features some characters and elements who appear in Blood Drift.
In any case, it's here to be read, if you're interested. If you like it, let me know. If you don't, keep it to yourself.
The Devil You Know

1 comment:

Merlin T Wizard said...

I know I read this before and commented, but I enjoyed rereading it and getting another taste of how badass Fontaine is.