Thursday, August 20, 2009

I Guess I Needed That

I had intended to write up a lengthy post detailing my trip to Michigan, but after going out into the world to pick up my two weeks' worth of comics and to get some lunch, I came home and decided to take a nap.
That was a bit before 1:00.
I just got up about ten minutes ago (it's 5:00 as I type this).
And now I have to get ready to head out for the evening, as Scott and I are going to see this:



So I guess the post will have to wait until tomorrow.
Before I go, however, I will mention a couple of things about my return:

I was very glad to sleep in my own bed (obviously).
I was very glad to shower in my own shower.
I was very glad to have access to my computers once again.
I was very glat to drive my own car.
I was not very glad to have to get back to dealing with Northern Virginia traffic.

No comments: