Friday, July 31, 2009

PORK CHOP SANDWICHES!

In the category of "Things That Amuse Me More Than They Probably Should" I give you these reimaginings of classic PSAs from the 1980s GI Joe cartoon (language is often NSFW):









There are many more to be found on YouTube - including a compilation of some of the best - but the ones above are my favorites. The Reggae one amuses me just for the sheer randomness, the demonic alien robot sounds made by Barbeque as he climbs in through the kids' window just cracks me up, and if Roadblock decides he wants to give you a body massage, how are you going to argue with him?
And beyond that...PORK CHOP SANDWICHES!

(Thanks to that video it's pretty likely that for the foreseeable future whenever I cook something I'll say to myself "Yu nuha cooking! Yehidoo.")

No comments: