Monday, May 18, 2009

Random Things That Make Me Happy

While I'm not the relentlessly dour and depressed person I'm often made out to be - by myself and others - it's no secret that I'm also not an especially cheerful person.
Still, there are things in life that do make me happy, many of which just randomly pop into my head and make me smile.
So, with that I give you...

A Random Thing That Makes Me Happy
The fact that in her appearances in the animated DC Universe the voice of the classic Jack "King" Kirby character Granny Goodness...



...was provided by Ed Asner.



Just thought I should mention that.
Not much else going on. I've been trying, without success, to do some drawing. Maybe something will come of it eventually.
Beyond that I mowed the lawn yesterday.
So now you're up to date.

1 comment:

Merlin T Wizard said...

The resemblance is uncanny as well. Asner was great as the voice of Granny. I wonder who Jack had in mind when he was designing her the first time?