Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Odds And Ends

First of all, Happy Birthday to Scott:


No, you don't get a new logo every year.

Second of all, I have to say that I can't find anything in this list that I disagree with:

Our 10 Favorite Actors from Geeky Movies & TV

You had me at Clancy Brown.

I'm trying to make up for not posting last night, and for the fact that I probably won't post anything tonight. No Riff Trax night this week, as Scott will be celebrating his birthday, but part of that celebration involves me having dinner with him, his family, and other friends this evening, so by the time I get home I'll probably be too tired/lazy to post anything.
My brother-in-law Dean had surgery yesterday to put in some sort of plate to help his collarbone heal. Hopefully his recuperation and recovery will continue unabated.
In any case, since I'm at work I suppose that I should actually do some work.

3 comments:

Merlin T Wizard said...

Thanks, Jon! The graphic is still cool. I can hear the swooshing sounds as the logo sweeps onto the screen.

Jon Maki said...

Really? Huh...you know, that actually sounds like a serious medical condition. Maybe something neurological. You should get it checked out; can't be too careful at your age.

Merlin T Wizard said...

You're just jealous because your brain keeps playing crappy Richard Marx songs over and over instead of cool swooshing f/x noises.