Sunday, August 17, 2008

Year Of The Cougar

I forgot to mention yesterday that when I was at the Chinese place picking up lunch, this Chinese guy in his early to mid-twenties came in with this cougar who was at least my age to pick up an order they’d called in earlier.
The cougar in question, who, for the record, was white, was acting like some lovestruck teenager – she squeezed the guy’s ass as they walked past me – and was all giggly as she stood there draped all over her Asian cabana boy.
They might as well have just come out and said, “We just got through fucking, and are now fueling up for another round. It will be a borderline miracle if we even make it out of the parking lot with all of our clothes on.”
I noticed that they’d ordered Beef with Broccoli, as clearly she was already filled up on Cream of Sum Yung Gai.
(Sorry, I just couldn’t resist.)
I don’t really have a point in mentioning this, other than that it was, in some ways, kind of amusing, but honestly, they seemed to be very happy together, so good for them. (Through gritted teeth) Good for them. It’s always nice to see other people finding happiness.
After talking to my mother this morning, I headed out into the world to gas up the car, but remembered that I needed some stuff from Wal-Mart, so I headed there first.
After I got home I realized that I’d forgotten to look for the funky battery I need for my doorbell, but I reminded myself of the fact that it doesn’t really matter.
And that’s pretty much been it for today. As per usual, I’m doing the laundry. Whee!
After giving up on the too much of a pain in the ass picture yesterday, I started on another one, but for some reason I have pretty much zero interest in working on it, so I’m not sure if I’ll get back to it today, though I am sure that it doesn’t matter either way.

No comments: