Monday, August 18, 2008

Then The Russian Army Dundudunda....

When I got home today I had a mild headache, so after watching last night's episode of The Venture Bros. on the DVR I decided to take a nap.
The nap got rid of my mild headache. Unfortunately, it did so by transforming it into a major headache, the kind of oppressive headache that makes your neck hurt and makes you feel sick to your stomach.
So, given that watching the letters swimming around on the screen is intensifying the pounding of my head, I think I'll draw this entry to a close.
Oh, and the title of this post has nothing to do with the recent conflict between Russia and Georgia. It's a line from the song Headache by Liz Phair. It seemed appropriate.
(One of the things I like about the song is the lazy, listless way in which she sings it, as though she's singing it while she has a headache. The nicest touch is in the line quoted, when she actually mumbles.)

No comments: