Thursday, August 07, 2008

Not Today

It was payday today, which means that I got to experience all the thrills and chills of paying the bills. Hey, that rhymed! I guess it really was exciting.
(It so wasn’t.)
What was exciting, though, was leaving work and realizing that I don’t have to be back until Tuesday. Yeah! Whoo! Party!
Or, you know, get an oil change and state inspection and spend the rest of the time not doing much of anything in particular.
Either way.
On the way home I stopped at the comic shop to pick up yesterday’s comics, then stopped at Target to pick up a couple of things and something to have for dinner.
When I got home, though, I decided that I didn’t really want what I’d bought for dinner and ended up eating some waffles.
I ate said waffles while finally getting around to watching Tuesday night’s episode of Eureka.
After that it was time to do the aforementioned bill paying.
One of these days I’ll write a substantial entry that will actually have some value beyond simply reporting the extraordinarily boring minutiae of my mundane existence.
Today isn’t going to be that day.

No comments: