Monday, June 16, 2008

Why Don't Somebody TELL ME Dese T'ings?!!!

Since I've started the whole five day work week thing I haven't been up on Sunday nights watching Adult Swim, so I'm a bit out of the loop on the current programming schedule.
Earlier today when checking out Scott's fancy new "Blog Roll" gadget, I followed the link over to Polite Dissent and learned that the new season of The Venture Bros. has already started.
In fact, it's already two(!) episodes in.
Since learning that I've downloaded both episodes and enjoyed the hell out of them, and set my DVR to record.
Anyway, I was annoyed about not knowing this, but excited to learn about it, and am now mightily pleased to announce that so far the show continues to deliver.

1 comment:

Merlin T Wizard said...

Yeah, I caught last night's episode completely by accident while staying up late and browsing channels. I'm not used to staying up on a Sunday anymore either. I've got to DL some Adult Swim and write up some entries on the Venture Bros.