Saturday, May 03, 2008

Iron Man: Short Review

Frickin' awesome.
I had only two complaints, one of which matches up with the only real quibble I saw in most of the reviews I read, namely that the musical score was pretty weak. Not horrible, certainly, but just lacking any real oomph.
Still, any movie that includes the song Institutionalized by Suicidal Tendencies is okay in my book.
The other complaint I have is specific to me - and to my bladder. There is a rather important scene that's included after the credits, which was very, very cool, but the credits were too goddamn long. My kidneys were already feeling like they were going to explode when there was still a half hour left to the movie, so I really didn't appreciate the additional wait.
Anyway, great movie, and quite possibly better than Spider-Man 2. I haven't decided on that yet.

No comments: