Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Ding Dong The Document's Dead

So I finally killed – I mean, finished that document I was working on.
That was pretty much the only major development today, apart from the fact that it finally stopped raining.
Not that it matters, as it’s supposed to start up again on Thursday and last through the weekend.
I thought about taking advantage of the brief respite to mow the lawn, but I didn’t really feel like it. Fortunately the ground was still too saturated anyway, so my ambivalence was rewarded.
I did some work on a picture that I was hoping would be simple enough that I could finish it and post it, but it hasn’t been as simple as I’d hoped, and I’m not really liking the way it looks anyway.

Yeah, I’ve pretty much got nothing today, so I guess I’ll bring this entry to a close.

No comments: