Friday, April 04, 2008

Early Release

So far I have to say that I’m liking the new boss.
Not that there was anything wrong with my old boss, but he didn’t do things like come around and say, “I’m going to be out this afternoon, so if you want to leave early, go ahead.”
And I wanted to, so I did.
Only two more days of work before I’m off for a week (and then I only have to put in three days before the weekend arrives when I go back).
Tonight I’m heading down to Manassas to watch some episodes of season two of Battlestar Galactica. The original idea was to watch the premiere of the new season, but as I’ve only just finished watching season one, I’d be pretty lost, thus the alternative idea of renting season two was presented.
My digital TV tuner was supposed to ship today, but I got an e-mail from Dell telling me that it won’t ship until next Friday.
Not really a big deal, except that I was hoping to get it before my vacation so that I could schedule a time for Verizon to come out with a CableCARD while I was on vacation.
Oh well.
In any case, not much else is going on, so I guess that’ll be it for now.

No comments: