Saturday, August 25, 2007

My DirecPath Customer Survey Responses

Property: Bellemeade Farms

Accessibility of Customer Service: Poor

Helpfulness of Customer Service: Poor

Service installed in a timely manner: No

Channel Selection: Poor

Reception Quality: Poor

Pricing Structure: Poor

Compared to Others: Worse

Is Digital Important: Yes

Is Internet important: Yes

Do you work from home: No

Overall Score: 1

Additional Comments: My Internet service went out on August 3. In the course of three weeks I've placed multiple calls and have been given a different story each time. On August 8 I stayed home all day waiting for a tech who never arrived. The next day I was informed that a tech had been out, but that he had not stopped by my residence. I was told that there was an outage at the complex due to a 'lack of bandwidth' and that this issue was being worked on. On August 17, one of the many times I called in, I was told that there had been no update since the 9th. The next time I called, I was told that there was no such outage. On August 22 another tech was sent out. This one actually came to my residence, but was unable to resolve the problem. Unable to figure out the problem, he concluded that I needed a new modem. Naturally, he did not have a replacement modem. Currently, a tech is supposed to come out again on August 27 with a modem. I sincerely doubt this will resolve the issue. I want you to know that you are the worst company it's ever been my misfortune to deal with. While this is the most extreme example of your terrible service, it's hardly the only example. I can't tell you how much I look forward to the day when I no longer have to deal with you.

No comments: