Tuesday, November 14, 2006

The Nothingness Continues

So today was part 7,073 in our continuing series of me not doing much of anything all day long.
I got up, sat around, watched a few episodes of Batman: Beyond from the Volume 2 DVD that I bought while I was back in Michigan, took a nap, got up, watched more B: B.
Seriously, that’s all I’ve done today.
I’ve been pretty wasteful with the time off this week, even more than usual. That’s mostly because I still have a boatload of vacation time. I’ve taken this Thursday off, then I work all next week, then I’m off for two weeks.
There is stuff I suppose I could be doing, but meh.
I have a picture I started on back in October, right before everything with my dad, that I’d like to finish before moving on to other projects, but I just don’t feel like working on it, so that means no other projects are getting worked on either.
Anyway, I need to make some decisions about dinner, and I don’t really have anything to write about at the moment, so that’ll do it for this so-called entry.

No comments: