Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Up The Down Stairs

I don't really have much to say about this picture.
It's okay (I really impressed myself with the job I did on, of all things, the ear), but nothing spectacular or terribly interesting/unusual.
I'd wanted to do more of a background for it, a sort of futuristic cityscape, but most of the way into making the background I was reminded of the fact that I suck at things like futuristic cityscapes (and background images in general), so I went with black, which I suppose adds to the effect of the staircase being totally unsupported and just floating in the air.



For those who wonder about such things, the reference model for this picture was actress/model Molly Sims, though very little of her made it into the final product, so you'd never look at it and say, "Hey, that's Molly Sims."

1 comment:

Merlin T Wizard said...

Hey, that's Molly Sims.