Monday, April 18, 2011

Cosplay Pic

I honestly don't know where or when I found the reference image for this picture I did of a woman named Becky "Aktrez" Young cosplaying as Spider-Man's late girlfriend Gwen Stacy...

Becky "Aktrez" Young as Gwen Stacy





















...but that's who she is, and the photo appears to have been taken by this Flickr user.
As for my drawing, naturally it didn't turn out quite the way I wanted it to, but it's at least 30% there, which is better than I often do, and overall I like it.
As for the cosplayer herself, she did a fantastic job and looks great.

3 comments:

Merlin T Wizard said...

Looks like this turned out pretty great despite the complexity in the coat.

Rebecca Young said...

Oh wow! This is me. Thank you SO much for this!!

Jon Maki said...

Thank you for commenting! I'm glad you like it - you made an amazing Gwen.