Friday, April 23, 2010

Random Weirdness

So last night before I went to bed, something reminded me of an episode of The Simpsons - what are the odds of that happening? - which featured guest voice A. Brooks, which is how Albert Brooks is credited whenever he appears on The Simpsons.
That then led me to think about the fact that Albert Brooks is the brother of "Super Dave" Osbourne, and that the brothers' real last name is Einstein, which means that Albert Brooks is actually Albert Einstein.
That was pretty much the last coherent thought I had before I drifted off to sleep.
This morning after getting to work and logging in, I decided to ease into my day by going to Digg and checking out the latest, and I see a link to an article about celebrities who have changed their names.
Top of the list? Albert Brooks.
Just a randomly weird coincidence? (Answer: Yes)

Bonus Unrelated Link (That Everyone Should Follow And Read):
Establishment

At the same time, Romney's unwelcome attempt to join the parliamentary coalition
of religion hegemons raises in the minds of its misguided supporters the one
question that the coalition's continued existence depends on no one ever
asking: Which sect?

That is the question that every advocate of
established religion and sectarian government cannot answer. And thus it is the
question that every such advocate should be forced to answer. Until they stop.

No comments: