Monday, December 28, 2009

Seriously Not Safe For Work Picture

Except for the background and some minor touch-ups and adjustments, I drew this totally not safe for work picture of actress Krista Allen - known to some as "the chick with the big boobs in the elevator" in Liar Liar, to others as the former Billie on Days of Our Lives, and to still others as Emmanuelle...in space (I'm not kidding) - in Illustrator.
What does that mean? Well, it means that there was a lot of swearing involved. It's possible to do a lot of really cool stuff in Illustrator, apparently, but for me it's just a means of raising my level of frustration to a point just shy of having steam shooting out of my ears.
Still, eventually it turned out pretty well.

1 comment:

Merlin T Wizard said...

Your comments made Stacy curious enough to look at the picture. Yes, very not safe for work. Well done for illustrator, though.