Sunday, October 18, 2009

That Didn't Happen

I had hoped to finish the picture I was working on in time to post it- with the hope of getting something posted before around 8, because...well, just because - but obviously that didn't happen.
I've done a fair amount of drawing this weekend, but don't really have anything to show for it. I've mostly been trying out different techniques and approaches, and finding that the end result is pretty much the same as what I get when I use my old techniques and approaches.
Meh.
Upon - finally - getting home Friday night I was pretty fried. Ten hours spent in meetings will do that to you, especially when four of those ten hours are spent in an "All Hands" meeting.
I'll just say I'm not a fan of them and leave it at that for now.
So I basically vegged out catching up on recorded TV.
Saturday I ventured out for the usual trip to the comic shop, but, having received a bunch of coupons in the mail, I decided to break the post-comic shop routine a little and go to Costco.
I knew it was going to suck, and it didn't disappoint in that regard, as I waded my way through a sea of crying children, oversized carts, and oversized asses.
I still ended up having to go to Target as there were some things I really didn't need to buy in bulk, and other things I couldn't find at all.
Today, as mentioned, I did some drawing.
And that pretty much brings us up to date.

No comments: