Friday, March 27, 2009

Lack Of Posts

I haven't been posting much of late, as I've been messing around with getting the whole computer situation straightened out. After getting everything up and running, I was left to figure out a plan for organizing data across my 3+ terabytes worth of drives, and spending hours and hours transferring said data around.
I thought that, having finally finished that, I'd be free to, you know, actually do stuff on my computers (like blogging, for example), but then I realized that I still have a bunch of apps and utilities to get installed...
So, in the meantime, and for no particular reason, here's Liz Phair:
...
...
...or not. Every worthwhile video - and in particular the one I was going to post - has embedding disabled.
Thanks for sucking, Internet.
Well, here's a - *sigh* - link to the video I wanted to post (A link? What is this, the time of Charlemagne?): Everything To Me
Two things of note about the video:

1. I happen to think that Liz looks especially good in it. Must be getting plenty of H.W.C.
2. In the HD version of this video Liz provides a lot of random upskirt shots.

oh, and...
3. I've probably made the same comments about this video in some post in the past.
4. Yes, I know that's actually three things of note about the video, but I decided on calling it two, and I'm sticking with it.
5. Shut up. Even with four things, and now five things, I'm still sticking with two.

No comments: