Monday, July 21, 2008

Being Tired Is Exhausting

Last night, feeling tired, I made the mistake of trying to go to bed early, so naturally I’m exhausted today.
I don’t understand why it is that when I go to bed early I end up getting to sleep much later than if I’d gone to bed at the normal time, but I should know by now that it’s just how it works for me.
Today was one of those days that seemed long after the fact. During my time at work the day seemed to be progressing at a decent pace, but as soon as I got in my car it felt like the morning had been a long, long time ago.
Zzzzzz - *Snort* Huh? Whuzzat?
Sorry, I’m fading pretty fast here, but I do know better than to attempt to go to bed this early.
In any case I should probably find something to do that will help keep me awake, as this just isn’t cutting it.

No comments: