Monday, April 14, 2008

Birthday Swag

I'll write more about my birthday in another post, but in the meantime, I thought I'd mention some of the swag I received.

First up is this, from Scott:


Superman Family #171? How could he have known? I mean, it's not like I dropped any hints or anything.


Of course, the package it came in...


...and the accompanying card, did serve as a bit of misdirection. Duplicity, thy name is Scott! Master of deception, that Scott. I was convinced my gift would be Spider-related.


Of course, the cake that he and Stacy brought did give me just a little bit of a hint as to the actual gift.

Not pictured (simply because I was too lazy): an iTunes gift card from Stacy, and a gift card for the comic shop from Jamie and Casey. Also not pictured: dinner at Sweetwater Tavern and at Red Robin (and Maggiano's, though that wasn't for my birthday, but rather for Casey's).
As I said, more about my birthday in a later post.

1 comment:

Merlin T Wizard said...

Hah! We had your mind reeling from the possibilities! Would it be Superman Family? Would it be Spider-Man comics? Maybe the awesome, critically acclaimed One Last Day story line? You had no idea!