Wednesday, February 20, 2008

When You Care Enough To Send A Picture Of Someone Pretending To Blow His Brains Out

While sitting at my desk this morning the kid from the mailroom came by to deliver a package for me.
It was a gift from Kathleen that I was supposed to get last week on VD, or rather Singles Awareness Day, consisting of some ginormous cookies and a card featuring Jim from The Office pretending to blow his brains out.
As can be seen in the crappy cell phone picture below, the card now adorns one of the walls of my cube.



Apart from that, the day was largely uneventful. I did see the cute girl from the elevator in the hallway at one point, though we didn’t interact in any fashion.
Of course, immediately after that I discovered that my fly was totally unzipped.
*Sigh*
On a more upbeat note, and to pad/round out this entry, watch this video of a song about Alan Moore (found via Neil Gaiman’s blog):

1 comment:

lbugsh2 said...

I love the card even if its a bad picture.