Monday, February 18, 2008

Hail To The Sleep

I woke up a bit before 8 this morning in a mild panic, forgetting that I didn’t actually have to work today. Once I remembered, I went back to sleep for about an hour and a half.
After that, I got up and showered and ventured out into the world with the intention of seeing if the barbershop I go to was open and getting a haircut, then going grocery shopping.
However, my eyes, once again, were jacked – I have an eye appointment tomorrow and hopefully we’ll be able to figure out what the deal is – so while I was going to stop at a branch of my bank that’s near a grocery store (Giant) to get some cash before heading over to the barber shop near the grocery store I was actually going to shop at (Shoppers Food Warehous), I decided instead to use the ATM inside the Giant and just grab a few groceries there.
Then I came home, put in some of the drops I have left over from my trip to urgent care, and then went back to bed.
My eyes feel fine now, but the drops dilate my pupils, so my vision isn’t what it should be.
Shortly after I woke up from my nap Kathleen called and we went to Subway to get lunch.
Yesterday we had brunch and did some (non-grocery) shopping.
My monitor is currently in Virginia – in Chantilly to be precise – but it appears that they won’t be delivering it today due to the holiday, so it’s just going to sit there fr 24 hours, and get delivered when I’m not home.
I asked Kathleen to hang out here tomorrow – she’s got a key to the house – but she has a bunch of other stuff to do, so can’t devote too much time to just hanging out here waiting. Hopefully it’ll arrive early enough.
Anyway, I can’t see what I’m typing, so I guess I’ll bring this entry to a close.

No comments: